Book List '08

January
1. Dean Koontz - Velocity
2. Dean Koontz - The Good Guy
3. Janine Latus - If I Am Missing Or Dead...
4. Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler’s Wife

February
5. Cecelia Ahern - P.S. I Love You

April
6. Carlos Ruiz Zafon - The Shadow Of The Wind
7. Torey Hayden - The Tiger’s Child

May
8. Julie Gregory - Sickened
9. Stephenie Meyer - Twilight
10. Stephenie Meyer - Twilight
11. Stephenie Meyer - New Moon
12. Stephenie Meyer - Eclipse
13. Kay Hooper - Whisper Of Evil
14. Jodi Picoult - My Sister’s Keeper
15. Richard Matheson - I Am Legend

June
16. Jodi Picoult - Mercy
17. Torey Hayden - Silent Boy
18. Torey Hayden - Beautiful Child
19. Cathy Glass - Hidden

July
20. Kristina Jones, Celeste Jones & Juliana Buhring - Not Without My Sister
21. Stephenie Meyer - Twilight
22. Stephenie Meyer - New Moon
23. Stephenie Meyer - Eclipse

August
24. Stephenie Meyer - Breaking Dawn
25. Patricia Cornwell - Book Of The Dead
26. Stephenie Meyer - Breaking Dawn

September
27. Laurie Halse Anderson - Speak

October
28. Tess Gerritsen - The Bone Garden
29. Tess Gerritsen - The Surgeon
30. Tess Gerritsen - Life Support
31. Dean Koontz - Life Expectancy
32. Lisa Unger - Beautiful Lies
33. Tess Gerritsen - The Apprentice

November
34. Tess Gerritsen - The Sinner
35. Tess Gerritsen - Body Double
36. Tess Gerritsen - Vanish
37. Tess Gerritsen - The Mephisto Club
38. Kathy Reichs - Bones To Ashes
39. Kathy Reichs - Break No Bones
40. Stephenie Meyer - Twilight

December
41. Stephenie Meyer - New Moon
42. Stephenie Meyer - Eclipse
43. Stephenie Meyer - Breaking Dawn
44. Kelley Armstrong - Bitten
45. Torey Hayden - Twilight Children
46. Barbara Delinsky - The Family Tree
47. Kelley Armstrong - Stolen
48. Dean Koontz - The Darkest Evening Of The Year
49. John Grogan - Marley & Me
50. J.K. Rowling - The Tales Of Beedle The Bard
51. Kelley Armstrong - Dime Store Magic
52. Kelley Armstrong - Industrial Magic
53. John Boyne - The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas

2 comments:

Nollaig said...

I see you have some books (particularly the Twilight series!) listed more than once! Is this a list of literally all the books you read, in order, including re-reads?

I like this type of list. I may have to make one of my own throughout '09!

Kelly said...

Yes, this is the books exactly as I read them this year, and yes, I did read Twilight and then Twilight again, I was hooked what can I say!?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up